Our 2018 Conference is coming up – 17-19 April 2018. We hope to see everyone there!
Tuesday 4/17 1:00 – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 4/18 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 4/19 8:30 am – 3:15 pm
We’ll have an official “Call to Conference” and agenda posted soon. For now, here are the registration forms for Recorders and Vendors.
Other things to note:
- We’ll be in class when check-in starts & check-out ends. Rest assured that the hotel will hold your luggage if needed.
- The class time is a little more this year, but we cut out the Monday night reception. With the costs in Indianapolis being higher, we raised the fees for the conference.
- State Board of Accounts will be in attendance 2 of the 3 days (although it’s very brief on Tuesday). They are being very generous to allow us to claim 2/3 of expenses for a state-called meeting & the funds be taken from the General Fund. The other 1/3 will have to come from Elected Official Training or Recorder’s Perpetuation.
- The fees for the individual days are different because of the varying amount of food & other expenses necessary on those particular days. For example, Wednesday has 3 meals provided, so that is why the higher fee.
- If someone wants to bring their spouse or traveling companion to the Wednesday night dinner, they just need to pay the association $35.